Padmavati (Padmini) Wiki, Story, Age, Biography, Husband, Family. Padmavati aka Padmini is considered a legendary Indian Queen of 13th-14th century. She was very poplar and Beautiful queen in India. Padmavati born to Gandharav Sen who is king of the Singhan Kingdom. According to the sources, an epic poem titled ‘Padmavat’ is written by a 16th-century sufi poet Malik Muhammad Jayasi. This epic poem was written in Awadhi language in 1540 CE. in December 2017, Director Sanjay Leela Bhansali is going to release a big-budget film on the story of Padmavati titled – ‘Padmavati”, where actress Deepika Padukone will played main lead role.
The first Hindi Language film on Rani Padmavati was Maharani Padmini (1964). Padmavati emerged to be seen as a historical figure and appeared in many novels, telefilms and movies. Several films on Rani Padmavati have been made in India. The earliest known film on Rani Padmavati was Debaki Bose’s silent film- “Kamonar Agun” or “Flames of Flesh” (1930).
Family: Padmavati Father Gandharv Sen (The king of the Singhal Kingdom) and Her Mother Name Not Known. Her father was very protective of her and didn’t like anybody to talk to her. Subsequently, she became close friends with a talking parrot named Hiraman. Padmavati is married to Ratan Sen aka Rawal Ratan Singh, who is king of Chittor. Her Religion Hinduism and Nationality Indian. You May Also Read Vasundhara Kashyap, Randeep Rai & Anil Ambani Biography Details.
Padmavati (Padmini) Wiki, Story, Age, Biography, Husband, Family
|Date of Birth||Late 13th Century (according to Padmavat by Malik Muhammad Jayasi)|
|Age (at the time of death)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Singhal Kingdom (Modern Day Sri Lanka)|
|Date of Death||Early 14th Century (1303)- according to Padmavat by Malik Muhammad Jayasi|
|Place of Death||Chittor (Modern Day Chittorgarh in Rajasthan)|
|Death Cause||Jauhar (self-immolation)|
|Kigdom(s)/Hometown||Singhal Kingdom, Chittor|
|Height and Weight|
|Height in Centimeters||Not Known|
|Height in Meters||Not Known|
|Height in Feet Inches||Not Known|
|Weight in Kilograms||Not Known|
|Weight in Pounds||Not Known|
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Bra Size||Not Known|
|Waist Size||Not Known|
|Hip Size||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Feet/Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Father||Gandharv Sen (the king of the Singhal Kingdom)|
|Marriage and Affairs|
|Boyfriend||Ratan Sen aka Rawal Ratan Singh|
|Husband||Ratan Sen aka Rawal Ratan Singh (King of Chittor)|
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|Net worth||Not Known|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Favorite Food||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
Some Interesting Facts About Padmavati
- Padmavati or Padmini is considered a legendary Indian Queen of 13th-14th century.
- The earliest source to mention her is an epic poem titled “Padmavat” written by a 16th-century Sufi-poet Malik Muhammad Jayasi. The epic poem was written in Awadhi language in 1540 CE.
- Over the years, Padmavati emerged to be seen as a historical figure and appeared in several plays, novels, telefilms, and movies.
- While the siege of Chittor by Alauddin in 1303 CE is a historical event, the story of Padmini has a very little historical basis, and modern chroniclers/historians have rejected its authenticity.
- Several films on Rani Padmavati have been made in India. The earliest known film on Rani Padmavati was Debaki Bose’s silent film- “Kamonar Agun” or “Flames of Flesh” (1930).
- The first Hindi language film on Rani Padmavati was Maharani Padmini (1964).
- In 2017, Sanjay Leela Bhansali made a big-budget film on the story of Padmavati titled- “Padmavati” where Deepika Padukone played the lead role.