Yogi Adityanath Height, Age, Biography, Wife, Family, Cast, Political Journey. Yogi Adityanath was born on 5 June 1972 in Panchur, Pauri Garhwal, Uttar Pradesh (Now in Uttarakhand) India. Yogi Adityanath is an Indian Hindu Nationalist Politician and Priest. He is member of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). Yogi Adityanath appointed as the CM (Chief Minister on 26 March 2017. he completed Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics from the Hemwati nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University in Uttarakhand. Yogi Adityanath is very talented and Hardworking politician of India. He is Thakur by Caste. Yogi Adityanath is currently unmarried.
Body Measurements: Yogi Adityanath Height 5′ 4″ approx. 164 cm and Weight 72 Kg approx. 158 lbs. His Chest 40 Inches, Waist 38 Inches and Biceps 13 Inches. Yogi Adityanath Age 45 Years Old, He was born on 5 June 1972 in Panchur, District, Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India. His Hair Color Black and Eye Color Black. Yogi Adityanath Zodiac Sign Gemini and Religion Hinduism. You may also read Varun Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi & Priyanka Gandhi Biography.
Family: Yogi Adityanath Father Anand Singh Bisht and his mother Savitri Devi. He has three brothers Mahendra Singh Bisht and 2 more and three sisters Sashi and 2 More. His Spiritual Guru Mahant Avaidyanath Maharaj. He is currently unmarried.
Yogi Adityanath Height, Age, Biography, Wife, Family, Cast, Political Journey
|Real Name||Yogi Adityanath|
|Profession||Indian Politician, Religious Missionary|
|Politicial Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Political Journey||• In 1996, he 1996, he became the in-charge of managing the election campaign for Mahant Avaidyanath.
• In 1998, he started his political career by becoming the youngest MP (Gorakhpur) to be elected to the 12th Lok Sabha at the age of 26.Since then, he has been elected as an MP from Gorakhpur to the Lok Sabha in 1998, 1999, 2004, 2009, and 2014.
• From 1998 to 1999 he worked in departments like Committee on Food, Civil Supplies, Public Distribution and its Sub-Committee-B on Department of Sugar and Edible Oils; Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Home Affairs.
• From 1999 to 2000, he was re-elected to 13th Lok Sabha (2nd term), where he worked in Committee on Food, Civil Supplies and Public Distribution; Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Home Affairs.
• In 2004, he was re-elected to 14th Lok Sabha (3rd term), where he worked in Committee on Government Assurances; Member, Committee on External Affairs; Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Home Affairs.
• In 2009, he was re-elected to 15th Lok Sabha (4th term), where he worked in Committee on Transport, Tourism and Culture.
• In 2014, he was re-elected to the 16th Lok Sabha (5th term) from Gorakhpur constituency.
• On 19 March 2017, he became the 21st Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
|Date of Birth||5 June 1972|
|Birth Place||Panchur, Distt. Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India|
|Hometown||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|School||A primary school in Pauri, Uttarakhand|
|College||Garhwal University, Srinagar, Uttarakhand|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics (B.Sc.)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height in centimeters||163 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.63 m|
|Height in Feet / Inches||5’ 4”|
|Weight in Kilograms||72 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||158 lbs|
|Father||Anand Singh Bisht (Forest Ranger)|
|Mother||Savitri Devi (Homemaker)|
|Brothers||Mahendra Singh Bisht (Indian Army), 2 more (Both work in a college)|
|Sister||Shashi (Elder), 2 more|
|Spiritual Guru||Mahant Avaidyanath Maharaj|
|Religion||Hinduism (Nath Sampradayey)|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (Celibate)|
|Wife/ Spouse||Not Known|
|House Address||R/O 361 Old Gorakhpur, PS & PO Gorakhpur, Tehsil Sadar Bajar, Dist. Gorakhpur|
|Net Worth (approx.)||72 Lakh (INR)|